Our client, based in Haifa, is looking for an experienced General Manager with a background in online marketing. The ideal candidate will have EXTENSIVE online gaming experience and experience in recruiting, managing leading a team within a start-up environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will lead the effort to bring investment into the company and create investor relation presentations.
- English at a very high level
- Online gaming experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge and hands on experience of aspects of online marketing
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to report timely and accurately to the board
Our client, based in Tel Aviv, is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to manage a team of 25. Extensive knowledge of online gaming is an absolute must for this position.
- Thorough knowledge of online gaming including casino, poker and bingo.
- Day to day process management for all technological enhancements
- Liaison at all levels regarding technological development and enhancements
- Managing team of approximately 25 programmers / QA etc
- Reporting to CEO
- At least 2 years experience as a CTO with a proven track record of success
- At least 2 years management experience, managing at least 20 people
- In-depth knowledge of online gaming
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Our client, based in Tel Aviv, manages a number of portals in the online gaming industry.
The company is currently seeking an individual with SEO experience, in order to gain organic traffic growth for these portals. This position will manage the content writers in all of the respective localized languages.
- SEO experience is a necessity.
- Managing a team is a real advantage.
Please send resumes to Michael@netwisepersonnel.com in English or Hebrew to apply for this position.
Our client is looking for an experienced call center manager, to manage an existing telesales team. This role is suited to a ‘go-getter’ with self motivation and enthusiasm to be part of a growing company.
- Managing the sales call center and developing the company’s sales methodologies using various analysis tools in order to improve the performance and adapt to changes in the products
- Evaluating, hiring, and training new sales representatives to expand the sales team.
- Various online sales promotion projects
- Several years of experience as a sales call center manager for international customers.
- Experience in management and training staff
- Fully fluent English, at mother-tongue level
- Highly intelligent and highly persuasive
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- A business administration degree – an advantage
If you are interested in applying for the position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.