We are currently recruiting for a new Binary Options company whose marketing and sales division is based is Tel Aviv.
Preferably looking for individuals with a background in Binary Options, Online Gaming or Forex.
Anyone who has been responsible for either marketing or sales activities is welcome to apply for any of the following positions:
- Binary Options Affiliate Manager
- Binary Options Account Manager
- Binary Options Retention Manager
- Binary Options Risk Manager
- Binary Options Affiliate Program Director
For more details on any of the above positions or to send a resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although previous experience is preferred, it is NOT essential and we therefore welcome resumes from anyone wishing to apply for these positions.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Mother Tongue English
- Computer Savvy
- A Team Player
- A High Level of Understanding
- Excellent Communication Skills
A new and dynamic Binary Options platform based in Tel Aviv is looking to recruit top sales representatives who are looking to grow their experience and knowledge within a young and growing company.
This is a great role for anyone who can really sell and is interested in growing his or her career in the Binary Options financial industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a high converting platform.
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Email your CV to : email@example.com Subject: Sales Account Representative
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Skills/Knowledge: In order to be successful in this position, you need to possess certain skills/knowledge:
- Prior experience in sales
- Familiarity with online financial products or trading online – preferred but not essential
- Good level of Internet expertize
- English at mother tongue level– written and spoken – a must! Additional languages – advantage
The position takes a certain type of individual. The ideal candidate is:
- A quick thinker
- A fast learner
- A great communicaton
- Able to meet deadlines
- A team player
- Proactively review and maintain all online marketing and social media content
- Conceptualize new promotions for existing and potential clients
- Independently handle complex assignments requiring strategic and creative input
- Responsible for creating benefit-focused creative solutions for direct mails
- Experience of at least 2 years in writing in English marketing material – must!
- Native English is Must!
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic comprehension of layout and design
- Capability of varying writing tone and style
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Proactive attitude
- Perfect English
- French (is a large advantage)
- Italian (is a large advantage)
- German (is a large advantage)
A leading binary options trading technologies provider offering the widest possible range of financial products and solutions is looking for an experienced product manager.
- To lead and manage the main product of the company
- Analyze competitors’ products and customer needs and write product specification.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis for new trends/offering Work closely with Business customers and R&D group to monitor product development execution.
- Defining and developing back office system (B2B) Reporting to VP R&D
- Experience as product manager from Gaming industry for at least 3 years
- Knowing and understanding Forex/Gaming industry
- Experience in writing requirements, specifications and MRD for the product
- Technical background in protocols and enterprise management systems
- Experience working in direct contact with customers (B2B)
- Experience managing indirectly offshore R&D Department
- Ability to work under pressure of meeting deadliness
- High level English Willing to travel
- To manage and implement advertising budgets within the marketing function of the company.
- Planning and purchase online media
- Achieve set targets
- Manage a marketing budget
- Identify, develop and maintain market relationships
- Negotiate best deals with media representatives
- Coordinate various online/offline initiatives, including the integration, recording and analyzing of performance data for each campaign.
- Marketing Graduate
- 2 years experience in online marketing
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams
- Vast experience with media buying within the Europe Market
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Online gaming experience preferred.
Next Page »