- Ongoing Affiliate contact via phone, email and chat
- Seeking out new affiliates, managing existing affiliate and reactivating lapsed affiliates
- Analyze performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet Affiliates’ online marketing objectives.
- Demonstrating business value and application of our analytics tools
- Understanding affiliate
- Providing support to Affiliates understanding their needs and providing solutions in real time
- Representing Affiliate needs inside our organization
- Retaining Affiliates through exceptional customer service
Analyzing profitability of Affiliate campaigns
- Minimum 6 months Affiliate Marketing experience – MUST!
- English at a High Level – MUST!
- Additional Languages a serious – Advantage
- Practical Internet background
- Experience working with large goals and meeting them
- High level of initiative and able to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, result oriented person
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- The right person must be pro-active, professional, motivated, organized, responsible, and demonstrate a passion for excellence and success.
Our client, in the world of international financial is extending and are hiring French Account Managers and sales representatives for the Sales and Retention department.
High base salary and high bonuses for high performers.
Direct marketing aspects and account management with overseas clients.
The positions is in shifts, fits for students
The position requires French mother tongue (English/Hebrew is required for inter-office communication)
Experience with sales /TelSales/ customer service – Must!!!
Experience in Forex / foreign currency – Big Advantage
Fully comfortable in Office applications and internet savvy
Willing to work in shifts: Monday – Friday – must (include Friday evening)
Our client, focused in the online gaming and binary options industry is extending its international customer support department and hiring Italian German & English Account Managers.
Good conditions and high rewards for high performance!
- The positions are in shifts, fit for students (including weekends & holidays)
- Working with clientele from around the world both online and on the phone.
- Building a steady portfolio of new clients while maintaining the existing active ones
- German/Italian/English mother tongue – Must English/Hebrew is required for inter-office communication
- Experience in Customer Support – big advantage!
- Experience in sales
- Advantage Academic education
- Advantage Experience working with international customers
- Advantage Fully comfortable in Office applications and internet savvy willing to work in shifts, including weekends – must
Our client, based in Haifa, is looking for an experienced General Manager with a background in online marketing. The ideal candidate will have EXTENSIVE online gaming experience and experience in recruiting, managing leading a team within a start-up environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will lead the effort to bring investment into the company and create investor relation presentations.
- English at a very high level
- Online gaming experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge and hands on experience of aspects of online marketing
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to report timely and accurately to the board
Our client, a Binary Options trading platform company based in Tel Aviv, is looking for telephone sales representatives with drive and desire to succeed.
- Contact leads by telephone in order to make initial contact and sell online financial trading accounts
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Good knowledge about all the company’s products and services
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders
- Schedule follow up calls for prospective customers or for customers to get additional information
- Similar previous experience an advantage
- Background in Financial or Economics
- English or French at mother tongue level
- Sales Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers.
- Confidence using computers
- Enjoys working with Customers and building relationships
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Enter your notes into a computer, including dates for follow up calls
Please send resumes to Michael@netwisepersonnel.com.
« Previous Page — Next Page »