Our client, based in Haifa, is looking for an experienced General Manager with a background in online marketing. The ideal candidate will have EXTENSIVE online gaming experience and experience in recruiting, managing leading a team within a start-up environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will lead the effort to bring investment into the company and create investor relation presentations.
- English at a very high level
- Online gaming experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge and hands on experience of aspects of online marketing
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to report timely and accurately to the board
Our client is looking for an outstanding CEO, who will lead the venture forward & work with the founding team to lead the strategy for the business. Establish and implement short and long term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Develop the sales strategy and marketing and manage all aspects of execution to the plans. Be a dynamic, engaging front-person for the organization & continue to build a first-rate team.
- 3 years as a CEO of an international online company (priority to an ex CEO of an online company in the field of online advertising / online marketing etc)
- Has brought a company from early sales to up to $30-$50M
- Proven Sales skills – should be the #1 sales person of the company
- Ability to demonstrate a strong technological understanding in the field of Internet technologies to motivate and moderate strong technical resources and teams both within and outside of the company, with a Proven ability to oversee the market acceptance and adoption of a game changing product
- Past experience in leading companies from startup mode to independence and growth, and building & managing global teams and infrastructure with an un relenting eye for breakeven
- Proven experience and track record in working with an involved board of directors and proven ability to navigate through the fund raising process and the ability to oversee the company’s financial planning focused around breakeven plateaus including budgeting and control and its accountability to the board of directors
- MBA in business administration from a leading university
- Native English speaker
- Strong Leadership skills
- Charismatic and enthusiastic
- A strong problem-solver and highly resourceful
- Experienced in being a mentor
Please send resumes to email@example.com.